Another special one...

Sunday, June 1, 2008

1st Week Down!




We've made it, and now been home exactly one week. I can't believe it. The week has gone by, and Frances is doing so well. Her little world has just been turned upside down, and under the circumstances, she remains a survivor. We're getting the sleep schedule down..well..sleep for her, that is. Charles and I have been furiously trying to play catch up, so there's been little sleep for us. We had her pediatricians appt. on Wed., and Frances did beautifully. Evertime I rock her to sleep, I think to myself that I am so in awe of this precious little one. She is every dream come true!!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you. She looks like a real sweetheart. You are going to make a wonderful family. What a lucky little girl:)
Love,
Jean-Michel and Claudine

laura said...

What a wonderful little girl. Shannon, it was so great to finally see her in person. She is a doll.