, and on. We just have to keep our fingers crossed that all will happen when it is supposed to, and let the rest just be. Not an easy task to do when we've already been going through all this for so long. Oh, how I wish things could be so different.We're staying busy, though. Never a dull moment with the Gray Team! Wonderful friends have taken time to take me to register at Babies R Us ( really hard to do when we're not sure of the weight or gender...whew!!...but so much fun no matter). I even had an afternoon with a good friend who helped make Mr. Froggy II come to life. For those of you who don't know... a little background. As you read in Charles' blog, we're going with a froggy theme for the nursery. I've had a a great love for "Froggies" forever (not the real ones, of course). When I was about two years old, my Mom and I made what would become my Mr. Froggy. Inseparable would be a good word to describe us. Life was not right without my Mr. Froggy. Well...this continued into my adulthood. Don't laugh.. I know I"m not the only one! When Charles and I returned to our house after our honeymoon..my Mr. Froggy had disappeared. I'd already spent a whole week away from him, and now this! My mom, who had stayed at the house to critter sit, had taken him and used him a cushion for one of our new bed pillows. She left a note saying that now that I had found my Prince Charming, there was no need for the frog man! It's not been easy, I must confess. Once we decided to go with the frogs for the nursery, Charles was on ebay looking at some things. He called me into the room and said, "Isn't this the same pattern used for your Mr. Froggy?" What???It couldn't be! He had found the exact replica of my most cherished possession. "Order it!!!!!", I screamed!! Tears started running down my face remembering being a child, and knowing that our child will have a chance to make more memories with their Mr. Froggy. In Nov., I sat down with my friend and we made Mr. Froggy II come true. He's waiting for our child, too. I placed mine and jr's frogs next to each other in the crib, and began praying that in another 34 years, Mr. Froggy II will look as loved and beautiful as mine is today. Thank you to my friend who helped me with this special act of love.
1 comment:
OBAGI really works!!!
Post a Comment