Oh my...a year??? Nooo..it can't be close to year since I've last written. Perhaps I could tuck my tail and say I've been so busy being a parent...I haven't had time to write. Since we've entered a new year, part of my resolution is to write at least once a month...girl scouts honor! The days and adventures of Miss Frances are filled with humor and excitement...you'll get some good laughs at the least!
2009 was a year of adjustment, and that's putting it mildly. We've been in Raleigh now a whopping 18 months. It's getting easier, but I catch myself still referring to Richmond as home. I know things take time, and I'm being patient with myself so I'll give this gig a full go. Charles is busy with work. He has traveled places never in a million years did he think he'd get to visit. And to think his travels all started with a little trip to a small town called Moscow, Russia. I am so proud of all he's done and accomplished.
For those who may not know, we said good bye to our black lab this past Nov. When signing on to blog, I scrolled down to see the picture of that sweet furry baby. I can't help but break down and cry...I have missed her so much. My heart still feels broken.
Miss Frances is no longer "baby"...a little girl through and through. Oh, I could go on and on about this precious one but will save her most outlandish stories for blogging. WE have just changed to a "big girl bed"..poor little thing's world as she knew it was crushed...and so was mine! My baby!!!I know part of being a parent is learning how to let go...I'm not so good at that. All of sudden, I feel as if Frances is changing and growing at the speed of light, which I know I'm supposed to be excited about, but I just can't keep up with it all happening so fast.
Well...I'm usually comatose by 8 each night, so let me wish everyone a happy New Year...and you will be hearing more of our tales!
Another special one...
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love that you are blogging again! I just visited our blog to look back through all the pictures. I haven't blogged in a long time, too. Looking through reminded me of how special it is to have documentation of our lives! We can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks! Raleigh, here we come!
It's such a happy time to continue reading the "Our Miracle" story! It's truly a diary of her times:) Love you all dearly.
Post a Comment