Another special one...

Monday, April 7, 2008

Still Waiting

A month...I can't believe a month has gone by since we have left our sweet baby girl. It's all been such a blur, I have to pinch myself in order to remember that it really did happen. In the month we have been home, it has been full speed ahead...from house projects needing attention, preparing for Baby Gray, and work itself has been incredibly demanding. Forgive me, as that is the reason I have not written before. I also have felt that if I were to sit down and actually think about all that we have gone through and the continued separation from our baby, I may just break. We went through another rat race in getting "more forms" completed. We finally sent them off Friday, and continue to wait for our court hearing date. They say possibly May, but still unknown. Living on a wing and many prayers. We are just wanting that call to happen now, and to get our life going. It's hard when life...as normal, moves on, and yet this whole adoption process forces us to stand still, unable to make decisions or even just live. It just defies logic. I promise I'll try to do better with updates.

2 comments:

April and Daniel said...

Hang in there. We will make it.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.